All-on-4 treatment concept online course
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The rehabilitation of fully edentulous or soon to be edentulous patients with 2 tilted implants in the posterior region and 2 straight implants in the anterior region, commonly known as the All-on-4 treatment concept, was developed to restore patients with a fixed esthetic and functional prosthesis in as little as one day. This approach helps avoid more complex surgeries such as grafting procedures.
Join this online course to gain the theoretical knowledge of All-on-4 treatment concept from the experts and to prepare yourself for practical hands-on learning to master the clinical skills.
- Convenient online learning. FOR’s comprehensive course on the All-on-4 treatment concept is fully online. This allows you to learn at a pace that suits your busy professional schedule.
- Price: $249 USD
- 8 CE credits
- The course is available to residents of the United States & Canada, European Union Countries, the United Kingdom, Iceland, Norway, Singapore, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.
- Online 24/7 via "my courses" at the top of the page. Exclusively available to logged-in users residing in eligible countries.
How to start
login & click "my courses" at the top of the page, register & begin.
Access to the course:
Select the course of your choice, and enter the payment details. Please use the email address of your FOR account to register for the course. Once the payment has been confirmed, you will receive an email with a link to access the course. Please also check your spam folders for this email.
Is this the right course for you?
This course was developed for clinicians seeking an established treatment option for edentulous or soon-to-be edentulous patients. A major focal point of the course is developing the techniques to place two tilted implants in the posterior and two straight implants in the anterior. Prior experience in implant therapy and treating edentulous patients is recommended.
Following completion of the All-on-4 Treatment Concept Full Arch Rehabilitation Online Course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the principles of All-on-4 to evaluate, diagnose and plan treatment for fully edentulous or soon-to-be edentulous patients
- Describe the steps involved in the All-on-4 surgery
What will you gain?
- Resource to support your success. This course offers a rich variety of resources, including reading materials, clinical videos and reference materials.
- At the end of the course, you will have an opportunity to test your knowledge through a self-assessment module. Upon passing, you will receive a certificate of completion
- Self-paced theory course. The Foundation for Oral Rehabilitation designates the online course for 8 continuing education hours (CE credits)
- Discussion and direct Q&A with our world-renowned experts as faculty moderators
Watch this course introduction video by Dr. Ana Ferro, Periodontist and Director of Department of Surgery at the MALO CLINIC, Lisbon to discover more about this online course.
- Discuss prosthetic restoration approaches used with 4 implants
- Plan the maintenance schedule and follow-up of patients with implant-supported full arch reconstruction
AUTHORS AND CONTRIBUTORS
This online course was developed by healthcare professionals, mastering the fields of total arch rehabilitation with the All-on-4 treatment concept and dental education. Click on the images of the authors and contributors below to discover more about their professional background and contributions to FOR.
Director of the Department of Surgery at the MALO CLINIC Lisbon.
Director of the Education, Research & Development and Oral Hygiene Departments at the MALO CLINIC Lisbon.
Distinguished Professor in Restorative Dentistry at Loma Linda University, USA.
Dr. Ana Ferro discloses research grants, lecture and advisory fees from Nobel Biocare. She also an active member of the FOR Board of Trustees.
Dr. Miguel de Araújo-Nobre discloses research grants from Nobel Biocare and Invibio Limited and lecture fees from Nobel Biocare.
Dr. Charles Goodacre discloses lecture fees from Nobel Biocare and royalties from ehuman.com, Elsevier and Massad Enterprises. He is also an active Member of the FOR Board of Trustees.
Last reviewed: June 16, 2023