FOR ELP: Program Details
Example of Program ACTIVITIES
- How to write and edit scientific publications
- How to visualize clinical data (i.e. manuscripts, reports, videos)
- Top executive coaching and feedback on own lectures and webinars to increase impact
- Share you expertise and discuss with other experts in your field
- Participate in 1-on-1 Q & A sessions with key opinion leaders regarding clinical challenges
- Discuss leadership development topics with experts in the field
- Advance your clinical expertise by participating in 2 clinical residencies at a world-renowned clinical center
- Join in a 1–2-week individualized training on advanced implant-based restorative treatment concepts
- Residencies will be available in your areas of interest and include: full-arch rehabilitation, esthetics, or digital dentistry workflow
Other Important Information
Expenses covered by FOR: the costs for the program workshops, and fees for the clinical residency centers are covered
Expenses that participants will have to cover: Participants are expected to cover their own travel, accommodation, and meal expenses when participating in workshops, meetings, as well as during the 2 clinical residencies. Participants cannot claim speaker's fees or any other type of compensation for any ELP events in which they are presenting during the duration of the program
Time & travel requirements
Depending on your geographical location, we will match you to one of our partnering world-renowned clinical centers either Europe or in the US, where you will perform 2 residencies under the guidance and mentoring of thought leaders in the field. The time investment from participants will be, in average, around 1.5 days per month for program activities for the duration of the program. They will also be expected to travel 2-3 times per year to selected program meetings for the duration of the program.
Certification & your contribution
In order to successfully complete the program you have to fully participate in all workshops as well the 2 clinical residencies.
As part of your role of becoming a leader and mentor in your profession, you will contribute to peer development, educational content and have the opportunity to hold presentations at symposia and/or congresses.
Training and mentoring others and by participating in ambassador activities for FOR you will grow, gain experience and expand your network with the best in your field.
Terms of Participation in the ELP
Please read the terms of participation that you need to satisfy in order to be a part of and successfully graduate from the ELP. These terms will also be explained to you by the ELP Council Co-Chairs, if you will be accepted into the program.
Read the full ELP terms of participation, HERE.