FORward Emerging Leader Program
Are you ready to take your skills to the next level and expand your international network?
- Enable aspiring clinicians in oral rehabilitation to become recognized experts
- Develop an international network of recognized professionals in the field
- Empower candidates to become a FOR Fellow and FOR Expert
- Master the on-stage and on-line lecturing and clinical presentations
- Publish clinical case reports, articles and research
- Deepen your clinical expertise and recognition as a thought leader in areas of clinical interest
Further establish your profile as a leading dental expert and grow your professional network internationally
Enhance your presentation skills online and on-stage
Extend your clinical expertise in varied advanced treatment concepts
Become a key part of a renowned, global, online dental community
Develop professionally through mentoring and by mentoring other clinicians
Present and publish clinical cases, treatment strategies, and clinical evidence
Become an international ambassador and FOR expert
The Three Pillars of the Program
Top executive coaching and feedback on your own lectures and webinars
Scientific publications workshop: writing and editing manuscripts, abstracts & posters, visualization of clinical data, high impact case reports & video.
Individual training on advanced implant-based restorative treatment concepts at a renowned training centers to develop clinical expertise.
- How to write and edit scientific publications
- How to visualize clinical data (i.e. manuscripts, reports, videos)
- Top executive coaching and feedback on own lectures and webinars to increase impact
- Share you expertise and discuss with other experts in your field
- Participate in 1-on-1 Q & A sessions with key opinion leaders regarding clinical challenges
- Discuss leadership development topics with experts in the field
- Advance your clinical expertise by participating in 2 clinical residencies at a world-renowned clinical center
- Join in a 1–2-week individualized training on advanced implant-based restorative treatment concepts
- Residencies will be available in your areas of interest and include: full-arch rehabilitation, esthetics, or digital dentistry workflow
The Emerging Leader Council
The Emerging Leader Program Phases
The program spans over the course of 2 years and is organized in 4 phases from program set-up, application and candidate selection, moving into the practical work phase and concluding with a certification phase.
Summer & Fall 2021
Set-up and recruitment phase
Recruitment of clinical residency centres
Application and selection of candidates
End of 2021
Kick-off and virtual workshops
Mentoring & networking workshops
Webinars and stage presentations
Other Important Information
Thanks to a grant from FOR's sponsor and partner, Nobel Biocare, the costs for the program workshops, including accommodation and meals are covered. Participants are expected to cover their own travel to workshops and meetings on both continents. For the 2 clinical residencies participants will also be expected to cover their own accommodation and meal costs.
To learn more about our partner, please go here.
Time & travel requirements
Depending on your geographical location, we will match you to one of our partnering world-renowned clinical centers either Europe or in the US, where you will perform 2 residencies under the guidance and mentoring of thought leaders in the field. The time investment from participants will be, in average, around 2 days per month for program activities for the duration of the program. They will also be expected to travel 2-3 times per year to selected program meetings for the duration of the program.
Certification & your contribution
In order to successfully complete the program you have to fully participate in all workshops as well the 2 clinical residencies.
As part of your role of becoming a leader and mentor in your profession, you will contribute to peer development, educational content and have the opportunity to hold presentations at symposia and/or congresses.
Training and mentoring others and by participating in ambassador activities for FOR you will grow, gain experience and expand your network with the best in your field.
Ready to apply? Click on the apply now button above and send us your application today.