Is it possible to resolve Peri-implantitis?
- Aims of peri-implantitis therapy
- Review of the current treatment options
- Electrolytic approach to resolve peri-implantitis
- Review of the clinical application and results
- Conclusion of using the electrolytical approach when treating peri-implantitis
What options do you have to treat peri-implantitis? In his webinar lecture, Dr. Markus Schlee discusses the aims of peri-implantitis therapy and reviews the current treatment options.
He presents a new approach to solve peri-implantitis and save the affected implant(s) by using the electrolytical approach. This approach enables a thorough cleaning of the implant surface to allows for re-osseointegration of the implant. Dr. Schlee explains the concept, presents clinical data and shares clinical cases to illustrate the potential of this innovative approach.