Lambert Stumpel: Three tales of things done differently
- Surprising tips and tricks how to improve and facilitate the digital workflow
- How to transfer a full prosthesis into a cement-retained provisional ready the day of surgery
- Why and how to use two surgical guides for flap surgery protocol
- An inspiring summation for precision
- New York 2013 symposium presentation
Dr Stumpel presents three cases with edentulous and partially edentulous situations and gives insight in surprising tips and tricks how to improve precision of the guided surgery protocol and at the same time facilitate some of the intra- and extra-oral workflow steps and procedures. Dr Stumpel explains how to transfer a prosthesis into a cement-retained provisional on CAD/CAM made abutments ready the day of surgery, the use of additional reference implants within this protocol, why he prefers hard setting Polyvinylsiloxane materials in comparison to stones to fabricate the cast models, and why and how he uses two surgical guides for flap surgery protocol. At the end the intra-oral situation matches exactly the planning.
Log in or sign up to continue