Patient with an edentulous maxilla and medium bone density: Immediate Function episode 1
- Immediate Function for edentulous patients moderated by Prof. Paulo Malo
- The goals of total rehabilitation of edentulous patients
- Radiologic & clinical evaluation and treatment planning of the edentulous maxilla
- All-on-4 implant surgery: patient case by Dr. Ana Ferro
- All-on-4 vs All-on-6: discuss a real patient case
- Discuss edentulous solutions with Paulo Malo, Ana Ferro, Enrico Agliardi, Ruben Davo, Andrew Dawood and Glen Liddelow.
In a very special program specifically designed to help clinicians to understand the rationale and the logic behind the treatment options available to treat complex edentulous cases, each expert presents a different approach in a discussion with moderator Professor Paulo Malo and the panel: Enrico Agliardi, Ruben Davo, Andrew Dawood, Ana Ferro, and Glen Liddelow. In episode one of Immediate Function and long-term benefits for edentulous patients, Dr. Ana Ferro presents her approach and rationale in the treatment of a young female patient with an edentulous maxilla and medium bone density.
The goals of total rehabilitation are, on the one hand, to allow a patient to have teeth immediately, delivering a high-quality esthetic fixed bridge. On the other hand, they are to avoid bone grafts and complex surgeries by using a simple surgical and prosthetic protocol with high success rates at a cost the patient can afford and maintain. Watch this exciting episode to see how Dr. Ferro takes both the science and the needs of the patient into consideration as she treats this challenging case. Follow her radiological & clinical assessment, treatment planning, and watch the full flap surgery in this highly educational video lecture.
Participate in the poll to consider which treatment option you have chosen to treat this same case and join the interesting panel discussion that follows.