Stock and Materials Control
At least one week before surgery, the nurse or dental assistant should check the stock room for the following items:
- Sterile disposable materials stock controlled (e.g. gloves, suture, covers, surgical scrub brushes, antiseptic soap, surgical outfit)
- Drills and implants available for case
- Abutments available for case
- Prosthetic components available for case
- Membranes and grafting material available for case
- Surgical guide received and disinfected
Download the PDF for an easy to print and archive version.
Clinical topicsPreoperative procedures
QuestionsAsk a question
Log in or sign up to continue
You have reached the limit of content accessible without log in or this content requires log in. Log in or sign up now to get unlimited access to all FOR online resources.
No payments necessary - FOR is completely free of charge.