- Implant prosthetics - removable
- Implant prosthetics - fixed
- Comprehensive treatment concepts
Semi-guided surgery with prosthetic template
- Prosthetically driven approach
- More affordable than CAD/CAM-manufactured drill guides for fully guided surgery
- Not compatible with flapless surgery
Prosthetic templates for a semi-guided surgery approach
Hand-made templates are duplicates obtained from the denture/tooth arrangement with access holes or titanium tubes. These are located in the correct positions and axes of the planned prosthetic teeth according to the CBCT analysis. They enable a guided pilot drill to mark the implant location and axis direction. Then the flap is raised and the remaining surgery is carried out without full guidance.
The existing denture can also be used by drilling holes through the denture in the appropriate positions on the occlusal/lingual plane of the teeth.